Course and Program InformationEducere delivers virtual education with access to online teachers for support and a Personal Learning Coach to help troubleshoot issues.
The Sussex County Library Buildings:
Main Library- Frankford Township
Dennis Memorial Branch- Newton
Dorothy Henry Branch- Route 94 Vernon
Franklin Branch- Franklin
E. Louise Childs Memorial Branch- Byram Township
Sussex-Wantage Branch- Route 639 Wantage
Each building has a limited number of computers for public use. Parents may wish to connect to the library's website www.sussexcountylibrary.org
for directions, maps, and additional information about services. (In particular, some of the databases may be helpful to students doing research)
Please feel free to contact the following number for further assistance: 973-948-3660 x3418. The Sparta Public Library is not part of the county system and should be contacted directly for information about internet availability and other services. Registration and Schedule
- Review course selections with your Counselor.
- Registration Due Date: July 11, 2023
- Start Date: Approximately 7 days after receipt of registration and payment.
- End Date: Abbreviated courses must be completed within 60 days of the student's start date, but no later than August 25, 2023
by 11:59pm, EST. Half and quarter year abbreviated courses must be completed within 30 days of the student's start date, but no later than August 25, 2023
by 11:59pm, EST.
- All courses are self-paced, though students must complete them by the designated end date.
- Register online with Educere select the appropriate course number and Sussex County Technical School Code VTQ8I7Q2. Registration Link Contact Information
- Sussex County Technical High School Guidance Department: 973-383-6700
- Educere Personal Learning Coach™: 866-4EDUCERE (433-8237)