Online Summer School Classes at Educere
** When Registering for summer courses: Must Register by July 9, 2021
Register online at www.educere.net using Educere course number and Sussex County Technical School Code VTQ8I7Q2.
Course and Program Information
Generally, the courses made available through Educere are delivered primarily through the internet and/or computer. However, the methods used to deliver a given course could include any combination of the Internet, Email, Streaming Video, Streaming Audio, DVD, CD, Video Tape, Audio Tape, Real-time Telephone-based Meetings, Real-time Web-based Voice Meetings, Real-time Web-based Text Meetings, Print Materials, and Traditional Mail. Most courses are delivered in an asynchronous (anywhere, anytime) environment. A virtual instructor teaches each course, and students communicate with the instructor via email and/or toll-free phone number. An Educere Personal Learning Coach™ supports the student throughout the virtual education experience. The Educere Personal Learning Coach™ is not a tutor.
The Sussex County Library Buildings:
Please feel free to contact the following number for further assistance: 973-948-3660 x3418. The Sparta Public Library is not part of the county system and should be contacted directly for information about internet availability and other services.
Registration and Schedule
- Review course selections with your Counselor.
- Registration Due Date: July 9, 2021.
- Start Date: Approximately 7 days after receipt of registration and payment.
- End Date: Abbreviated courses must be completed within 60 days of the student's start date, but no later than August 20, 2021 by 11:59pm, EST. Half and quarter year abbreviated courses must be completed within 30 days of the student's start date, but no later than August 20, 2021 by 11:59pm, EST.
- All courses are self-paced, though students must complete them by the designated end date.
- Register online at www.educere.net using Educere course number and Sussex County Technical School Code VTQ8I7Q2.
- Sussex County Technical High School Guidance Department: 973-383-6700
- Educere Personal Learning Coach™: 866-4EDUCERE (433-8237)