Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Financial Aid

Financial Aid - Applying for financial aid

FAFSA (Free application for Federal Student Aid): A detailed form that is the first step in applying for federal aid offered by the U.S. Dept of Ed. You may also use the FAFSA to apply for state and college aid. Contact the college financial aid administrator to find out whether you can use the FAFSA to apply for college aid and what types of aid you might be eligible for.

CSS Financial Aid Profile: The CSS Financial Aid Profile is a supplemental need analysis document used by many colleges, universities, and private scholarship programs to award their student aid funds. CSS Profiles are available in secondary schools and college financial aid offices and are to be filed at the same time as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students should submit the CSS Profile only to those institutions and programs that request it.
Important Links
Student Aid (Government) -
Funding Your Education - The Guide to Federal Student Aid
The College Board  -
College Board Paying for College  -
FAFSA on the web 1-800-4FED-AID (1-800-433-3243 -
Pin number registration  -
NJHESAA NJ Higher Education Assistance Authority 1-800-792-8670  -
FAFSA Instructional Video -
FAFSA in Spanish -
YouTUBE in Spanish – Best College Aid -